Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blog #5

Project title: Baja Blog
Project Description: I will be creating a blog for the company that i am working with, Pro Peninsula. This blog will provide a up to date resource for customers of the company letting them know what is happening on a regular basis, as well as good marketing for the company. In this blog, I will post updates on the upcoming events that Pro Peninsula will be holding, mainly focusing on the environmental film festival that will be taking place in March. I am doing a lot of work here reviewing different film trailers, creating posters, and choosing locations for this event, and the blog will be a way for me to showcase my work.
Project Schedule: I will be posting a new blog about every other day, as well as continually working to create a blog page on the Pro Peninsula Website and link the blog to the company facebook and twitter.
Project Documentation: A blogger account will make my work very easy to keep track of and give me something to show for my work when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment